News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.6K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

Crane Count

Just want to double check on Alexandria House? Last time I went by there was still a crane up, but I'm wondering if they took it down to move it or something. They'll still need one for finishing off Alexandria House.
I've removed it for now, and we can add it later if it comes back, or if it's still up.

Just want to double check on Alexandria House? Last time I went by there was still a crane up, but I'm wondering if they took it down to move it or something. They'll still need one for finishing off Alexandria House.
I've removed it for now, and we can add it later if it comes back, or if it's still up.
I could be wrong too...last time I was in the area was over the Christmas break and I don't recall seeing a crane up. Alexandria House is the assisted living facility in Currie Barracks right? Also, I'm 99% pretty sure Uxborough and Oliver are down.

Just looking at the list in the first post, I see that Icon Trinity Hills is on there twice. There is only 1 crane at that site, and it isn't a proper tower crane, but a larger mobile crane I think (tough to tell 100% when driving past it).

Duplicate crane removed. It looks like there was a tower crane at another site (The Podium at Aiss'ka'pooma) , and maybe that was part of the mix-up? I don't know if this one is still around.

The crane count is finally below 20. After a 7 year run of having the count above 20 it's finally succumbed! So much of the multi-family now is 5 storey wood frame, we might not see as many cranes in the future.

1709848849553.png

Last edited:

Back