Yellowstone | 67m | 20s | Amble Ventures | NORR

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
This is the thread for that DP submitted a couple of weeks back.

For now it's called Yellowstone Multi-residential, back by a numbered company from Vancouver, and designed by NORR. The proposal is a 200 unit, purposed built rental tower. No public rendering yet, but it looks almost identical to The Hat in East Village. Black and gray and the colors of the spandrel, with some orange accent spandrel. No retail at grade.

Yellowstone.png

Edit: Rendering added to post.

Attachments

• Yellowstone.png
    Yellowstone.png
    672.4 KB · Views: 1,294
Last edited:
I’m interested in seeing the rendering, but I have a sense I’m going to be underwhelmed anyway. 200 more units for the Beltline will be nice though.

The design is definitely Cidex looking. It looks like a cross between The Hat and the Aura Towers. Not exciting in any way, but it's decent filler.

Isn’t Cidex from Calgary? Supposedly this is being developed by a numbered company from Vancouver?

The file manager said the developer was a numbered company from Vancouver. Also in the past Cidex has put their name on the DP's so this one is probably someone different, but the design has the Cidex look all the way.

Yet another rental tower! The market had changed big time. I remember when the Rouleville apartment towers were built as rental towers it was a big deal. There hadn't been a rental tower built for decades and there wasn't much after the Rouleauville towers. Until now, and now we getting buried in rental towers.

Yet another rental tower! The market had changed big time. I remember when the Rouleville apartment towers were built as rental towers it was a big deal. There hadn't been a rental tower built for decades and there wasn't much after the Rouleauville towers. Until now, and now we getting buried in rental towers.
Keep it coming. Every apartment tower built today is tomorrow's more affordable housing supply. If the Beltline has another 10 - 15k rental units over the next decade or two, we have that much more capacity for affordable living when we run out of tower spots in 50 years.

Back