Westmount Development | 12m | 4s | Anthem

DP and land use were submitted last May but the city has put the file on hold pending a full review by Alberta Environment. Things are sounding optimistic but it will take time like anything at the provincial level. Should see construction fire up in spring of 2020.
Looking forward to seeing this one get built.

Great to hear that it's still ongoing. Thanks!
DP and land use were submitted last May but the city has put the file on hold pending a full review by Alberta Environment. Things are sounding optimistic but it will take time like anything at the provincial level. Should see construction fire up in spring of 2020.

Haven’t heard anything on this one for a while. Now that Aspen and Bow is done, this should be next up for Anthem.

Saw some equipment on site here yesterday

They've been using the site as a temporary fill dump for the Sunnyside pump station construction by the curling club, so there have been front-end loaders and haul trucks working on the property.

Wondering if there will be any noise mitigation from Memorial? I lived on Memorial Drive for three years and found it really noisy and polluted.

I imagine 16th will get a lot more traffic both from the new development and drivers shortcutting to Kensington Road. Unfortunate for the existing residents in the neighbourhood.

You just get used to the noise, I lived downtown for 15 years and didn't notice the noise until some of my suburban friends mentioned it. Douchebags on Harleys were a different story though, that's a sound you don't get used to.

Back