• Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
Very cool!

Feels like we are getting a lot of this right now:
1618341257292.png

They've been VE'd out. You have to sign a waiver to use the balconies.
Feels like we are getting a lot of this right now:
View attachment 312373
Reminds me of this laugh!

Condo living is supposed to be simple. So you can imagine the shock of some Mississauga condo owners when they moved into their units and discovered that something simple was missing: None of the units in the 35 storey building had been equipped with a bathroom.

In his interview with This is That, developer Jordan Petrescu, admitted a mistake had been made but surprisingly was not willing to take the blame.

"There are no bathrooms in the units, but there were also no bathrooms on the plans or in our show suites," says Mr. Petrescu, "so technically, our customers bought these units knowing they were bathroomless."

Click listen to hear how residents are now forced to use a porta-potty in the parking garage as a bathroom.

OMG o_O I would DIE! Your $400,000 condo just became literally worthless. Oh my god... I would die.

Oh wow, you guys got me.

Also, an update. The saddest part is, this could have been a pretty awesome addition to the skyline and city with relatively minimal tweaks... painting the enormous vent blue... setting back the podium and enlarge the windows... less spandrel on the podium glass section...

C’est la vie...

4FF0418C-0512-44FF-8658-5DC70FCA0862.jpeg
FA3BD86E-2C27-49EA-A7EE-730BE0F23412.jpeg

Last edited:
The first time I heard “this is that” I was in Kelowna visiting my aunt and uncle. The story that time was the Vancouver school board was selling all their playground and school fields to developers so they could cash in on high real estate prices. They got me and my uncle had a good laugh. Listening to the callers leaving messages was pretty good.

Back