• Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
DSC_7873.JPG
DSC_7877.JPG
DSC_7891.JPG

Thanks Surreal. I will try and take a photo on Saturday to. Weekdays are tough, dark when I leave for work in the morning, dark when I get home. And when I ask my wife if she will take a photo of the neighbouring construction site, and she asks why, and I say, so a bunch of strangers on the internet can see the progress, it is pretty easy to understand why she just shakes her head.

Alright, it is Saturday so I was able to get a photo. There is a mobile crane doing some work on the existing tower crane this morning (unsure what, but if I were to guess, getting ready to raise it up). You can also see they have put up the form work for the next floor:
025.JPG

All of the structural steel appears to be in place Sunday morning, so we can see the full height now:
IMG_20191208_084508973.jpg

Also, I am still unclear what is going on with the tower crane for the second tower. Looks like they were actually taking it down on Saturday. This is how it stands Sunday morning;
IMG_20191208_084514121.jpg

Crane theory: Probably unlikely but the crane for the west tower is on the west face (peak side) of the tower allowing them to anchor at the highest possible point. Perhaps they’re moving this crane to the east side (peak) of the east tower to do the same.

Either that or they left raising the crane up to the glazing contractor.
All of the structural steel appears to be in place Sunday morning, so we can see the full height now:
Also, I am still unclear what is going on with the tower crane for the second tower. Looks like they were actually taking it down on Saturday. This is how it stands Sunday morning;

Back