Wellings of Calgary | 49.68m | 14s | Wellings of Calgary | Onespace

MichaelS

Member Bio
Reaction score
The DP for the two seniors residences a couple posts up is going to CPC next week:

Renderings/DP drawings:
1576302277867.png
1576302304941.png
1576302383217.png

This rendering seems to show more towers planned for the other side of Na'a Drive:
1576302429639.png
1576302468539.png

Last edited by a moderator:
^Agreed. That's why I think it will get built. I have no inside info or guarantee it will, but given the type of market for these buildings, and past projects by Nautical Group, it seems unlikely they would be this far in unless they were planning on building this. The height of the building is right at the maximum, so as to have less friction and hassles. I sense they want to get through the permit stage and get on with it.

New high res renders of this one. Also, it's not dead, they're still intending to start next year apparently.

Wellings-of-Calgary-Exterior-2.jpg

WOC.jpg

I believe Nautical Lands Group is the Seniors Development group for this project.
That is correct. The project itself is being run a group called Wellings of Calgary, but also Nautical Lands Group, the company who owns Wellings of Calgary. They have other subsidiaries 'Welling of Waterford' and 'Wellings of Corunna' I'm not sure how the corporate structure is set up internally, but yeah, basically it is owned by NLG.

Back