• Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MichaelS

Member Bio
Reaction score
Heard on the radio this morning Fram has walked away from the rest of this parcel, forfeiting a $1 million deposit to CMLC. Not an encouraging sign for the continued build-out of EV.

Skyriser

Member Bio
Reaction score
Heard on the radio this morning Fram has walked away from the rest of this parcel, forfeiting a $1 million deposit to CMLC. Not an encouraging sign for the continued build-out of EV.
They also said CMLC is already in talks with a new developer. Anyone know who that is?

CCF

Member Bio
Reaction score
This actually happened over a year ago - so it's not any sudden surprise. That being said, unless there has been another change in the last month, they're still planning to complete Vibe before they totally exit the EV market.
Even though FRAM walked away from all of their other parcels in EV, I know there was interest right away from other developers.

MichaelS

Member Bio
Reaction score
Well that is good to hear that there is interest from other developers. Surprised CBC has't put up an online article yet (that is where I heard the radio report). I knew Fram was looking to sell their other parcels, but maybe they finally hit a point they had to walk and lose the deposit?

Urb

Member Bio
Reaction score
Nothing mentioned on those particular feeds - thanks for sharing though