Votes: 31 66.0%
  • So So

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First Street Market had their soft launch Thursday evening, and as of yesterday they are fully operational…

71F0AFF1-EE41-49AF-BB84-E86B0315CE88.jpeg

Is the bar portion open yet? Hope I get a chance to hit that patio before the weather fully changes to fall.
Yes it is. At least they were serving booze at their soft launch. Either way, it was packed there when Aurora and I walked by an hour ago, so I’d assume yes to the alcohol.

A bit disappointed with the market so far, vendors have small portions at high prices, and the quality isn't there to justify it. Tried Alforno, Pure Street Food and Hi5 burger, all are meh so far.

They don’t allow dogs on the patio, so I won’t be dining there any time soon.

Personally I’m glad dogs or other animals aren’t allowed on the patio. Nothing worse than trying to eat and a slobbering or loud barking dog is right up against my table. Kind of ruins the atmosphere. Then again I’m not a dog person.

Too bad the portions are small and it’s expensive. Seems to be a trend not just in Calgary but across Canada. Restaurant prices continue to go up with lower quality meals and portions. I also still don’t get how the Flames can charge $12.50 for a beer. Honestly, they can all get bent and go bankrupt.

Probably steer clear of the significant majority of restaurant patios that are dog friendly across this city then. Enjoy this place 🤷🏻‍♂️

Has anyone eaten at the First St Market? I was thinking of meeting up with some friends there.

Back