Votes: 31 66.0%
  • So So

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm okay with them capping it off at the 3rd level. The parks department gets their park back, and 1st Street gets more retail.
I never thought of that, but it makes you wonder if they are going to building the parkade as per the requirement and then cap off.

That's a huge investment for zero return unless they can turn the garage into a interim commercial parking lot

Hi Group,

Looks like Work on the Site is staring to get Interesting as such. I would like to know where the "Parks Foundation" fits in on all this. Its their Small Park at Stake. A Small Green Space in the Areas. Hope some one can Hope In and ask sometime. Answers will B most note worthy.

Tnx,
Operater.

Live across the street from this, they left a letter saying this is the beginning of 25 month project. Going to be noisy and dirty for a while, but hopefully completed and on time, then it will be a welcome addition to the neighborhood.

Hi Group,

25 Months - Two Years. Will B a Long Time. Just wondering if the 2nd Tower will B Similar to the 1st Tower or a Totally Different Design of Sorts. Guess for the Bldg Trades Its Two Years of More Work if you can get It. Must also B a Shbadly lookingot in the Arm for all the Design Teems as Well. Also gets rid of an empty lot and that badly looking Eye Sore and if all goes well - something better.

Tnx,
Operater.

Live across the street from this, they left a letter saying this is the beginning of 25 month project. Going to be noisy and dirty for a while, but hopefully completed and on time, then it will be a welcome addition to the neighborhood.
25 months sounds like the whole tower then. Thanks and welcome to the group!

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you lived in that area?

Hi Group,
Rental Units? Has a Familiar Ring to It Really. I remember years ago when a lot of the Mid Rise Apt Bldgs on the Belt Line were converted to so called "Condos". Some Were Worth the While, Others were NOT as it Turned Out, Remember that mess quite well. Yes build now as costs are low and everyone is Hungry for Work. Smart Move. Lead time. Two/Three Years depending on the Project. As things are Picking Up so I read in the Real Estate Sections of the Sun/Herald, I will B Interested to see how many Projects are still "Rental Units" when High Priced Condos are More Like It,.

Tnx,
Operater.

00-2017 April 19 011_stitch.jpg 2017 April 19 008.JPG 2017 April 19 009.JPG 2017 April 19 010.JPG
00-2017 April 19 011_stitch.jpg

Attachments

• 00-2017 April 19 011_stitch.jpg
    00-2017 April 19 011_stitch.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 431
  • 2017 April 19 008.JPG
    2017 April 19 008.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 216
  • 2017 April 19 009.JPG
    2017 April 19 009.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 227
  • 2017 April 19 010.JPG
    2017 April 19 010.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 242
Moving fast on this one! Jeez!

Hi Group,

This Project, Am I correct that the 1st Bldg is Condos as such? If I remember it right Both Towers were to B Condos but the 2nd never got Blt till now. (U C)

Tnx,
Operater

Hi Group,

This Project, Am I correct that the 1st Bldg is Condos as such? If I remember it right Both Towers were to B Condos but the 2nd never got Blt till now. (U C)

Tnx,
Operater
That is correct. the first tower is condos, and this one will be rentals.

Hi Group,

My Reasons for being in disagreements about Condos Verses Rentals is that I remember that Two Tower Project on 6th Ave S. W., the Round Ones with the Green Roofs,
One was Condos the Other as Rentals. Seemed the Rentals had Problems Keeping Renters as the Staff there used to tell Me. Surprise? Not really. Yes its good that the Property will bring in Income as a Rental Bldg for Now, I Feel the Need to Convert to Condos will Always B There at Some Times when the Economy Picks Up and
the chance to recoup Costs is Higher in the Longer Term. Just my Own Views.

Tnx,
Operater.

Back