Votes: 31 66.0%
  • So So

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I didn't know we were supposed to hate Lamb? I really like 6th & 10th and I don't hate orchard.

*cautiously backs away hoping hasn't stepped in "it"*

haha well on SSP it seems that everyone hates Lamb. He definitely is a snake oil salesman, but he certainly delivers a pretty product. I love 6th and 10th too, and I find Orchard to be pretty cool.

The economy has been blown out of proportions for rental construction. I just don't have much faith in this developer here after so many failed start ups. It's possible they have sold the site in the meantime.

I didn't know we were supposed to hate Lamb? I really like 6th & 10th and I don't hate orchard.

*cautiously backs away hoping hasn't stepped in "it"*

I generally like Brad Lamb's projects. The only thing of concern for me is that 6th and Tenth took a long time to get going.

The economy has been blown out of proportions for rental construction. I just don't have much faith in this developer here after so many failed start ups. It's possible they have sold the site in the meantime.
Who is the developer for this?

Hi Group,'

That Site at 13/1st St. S.W. What Happens to That Center Block Piece that Looks in Horrible Shape. It was Part of a Bldg that Suffered a Serious Fire Years Ago, Torn Down but That Section Never Got Torn Down. It was to B Part of Two Towers, Repaired and Used for Two Towers as an Enterence of Sorts. If the 2nd Tower Dosen't Get Built They Might Just as Well Tare it Down as I Don't Feel, Its Worth Salvaging after Years or Neglect. No Bad Feelings. Comments?

Thanks,
Operater.

From all of the renders it looks like the facade is going to be saved but those all date back 2-3 years.

Are there any plans to save the mural on the south facade? It looks like they're just preserving the eastern frontage, with the back being absorbed into the podium.

Back