Votes: 31 66.0%
  • So So

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If it is going to be rentals, then it's possible. I'll do some digging.

Weren't they planned to be rentals in the first place? I don't remember them launching sales before they came that close to construction in 2015 before they vacated the site.

Weren't they planned to be rentals in the first place? I don't remember them launching sales before they came that close to construction in 2015 before they vacated the site.
I believe you are correct. They had actually started the beginning stages at one point, and no advertising of any kind.

Holy crap, really? At this rate, we'll still have as many/more buildings UC than Edmonton and Ottawa combined by the time the next boom starts.

It's amazing to see so many towers still going. Rental does make more sense though, as the new mortgage regs are making it tougher for folks starting out. I also suspect it's a matter of financing. Building condos is more black and white, as you need a certain percentage of sales to get financing, whereas rentals is more speculation, and often funded by large groups who have more patience.

This one was always going to be rentals though, so it's not really a big deal :p

I know everyone on here hates Lamb, but the project I'm most excited to see start now is Orchard, which should be starting within the year as well.

This one was always going to be rentals though, so it's not really a big deal :p

I know everyone on here hates Lamb, but the project I'm most excited to see start now is Orchard, which should be starting within the year as well.

The sales figures aren't that good for this one. Still, most of 2017 is still to come.

Last I checked, Orchard I was past 60%, and that was several months ago. I wouldn't say that's not too good.

Back