The Theodore | 35.66m | 10s | Graywood | Arcadis

How often anyone have to actually go into a bank anymore?
Some people go fairly regularly, and some people never. I had to go into my branch for the first time in probably 10 years to get a new bank card, and was surprised to see a fair amount of people there. That said, after waiting in line forever watching a dozen old people argue with the teller or getting the teller to explain something 15 different ways, I'm like, please don't make me have to come into a branch ever again. lol.

BBD0E4D8-8268-460E-9680-3010F2123AD5.jpeg
B92A28EF-EEAD-4184-8D9D-E89A2C152472.jpeg
9DB4A814-0792-420F-B4BE-3DD749B480A4.jpeg
71B554E1-C52D-4192-8D9E-A8FCE3289227.jpeg

Tenants so far, Marble Slab, Fresh Slice!!, RBC and maybe another? depending on how much space RBC is getting.
This is somewhere between mildly to terrible disappointing for me even though I've moved out of the area. Personally I've been hoping for a Village Ice Cream forever, Marble Slab is fine but Village would've drawn people down 10th in my opinion. I've always thought Red's is located in the wrong spot a since they were essentially only open when their patio gets no sun. This spot would've been great for a brunch place + patio, and the current Red's location would get more sun as a lunch / dinner option. Hopefully whatever replaces RBC isn't a chain.

Took this pic the other day, was going to comment that this project really did turn out lovely. Big W.

5B7CA6AC-8BC2-44A8-8E80-09CCFCE64153.jpeg

I rented in this building and recently moved out.

The building was OK. However, there were non-stop issues with the fire alarms. The fire department probably attended 10 times while I lived there. Every time, they expressed their frustration with the developer/condo corporation not dealing with what was a technical issue.

The management of the building was also extremely poor. It was handled by Rancho Realty. The biggest issue was security. Homeless people were having a hayday with the building, breaking in and even getting up to the rooftop patio where they were doing drugs. Management didnt do anything about it.

Overall, I would not recommend living or buying in Theodore unless management changes.

Back