Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Winter palm tree makes this shot of the Royal feel like Vegas
IMG_3310.jpeg

I'm warming up to this one. The spandrel blends well with the vision glass. It's very clean. A frit pattern on the balconies would complete this nicely.

Lighting of any type does add to the look of the city. My plane landed in Calgary a couple of weeks ago just after dark, and the skyline lighting downtown and around the Beltline looks very impressive for a North American city, especially of Calgary's size. Looks impressive as your flying into the city.

Lighting of any type does add to the look of the city. My plane landed in Calgary a couple of weeks ago just after dark, and the skyline lighting downtown and around the Beltline looks very impressive for a North American city, especially of Calgary's size. Looks impressive as your flying into the city.

I agree. I was flying out a couple weeks ago and posted a video of the lights & downtown on my Instagram story and had quite a few people asking where it was from... Even someone who lives here haha

Calgary looks great when you come in on a plane from the south during twilight and you’re on the side facing downtown. The skyline and the mountains look great Truth be told it looks pretty damn awesome.
I agree. I was flying out a couple weeks ago and posted a video of the lights & downtown on my Instagram story and had quite a few people asking where it was from... Even someone who lives here haha

What is your instagram Googspecial? I would like to check out that video.

I'm warming up to this one. The spandrel blends well with the vision glass. It's very clean. A frit pattern on the balconies would complete this nicely.

Agreed. Spandrel was done well, and definitely agree with a frit pattern on the balcony glass. Overall, podium is a bit bland but has great big box uses, and the tower is well executed. Solid addition to the neighbourhood.

do you $1mm like it?

Please take the time to review the information below as you may have a client looking for an early Christmas opportunity such as this!

Sending this out to a select few, as you are the best of the best here in the inner city.

I have an assignment opportunity for this executive suite perched high in the sky at The Royal.

31st floor | 1,431 sqft | 2 parking stalls | offered at $999,900 [including GST]

Full commissions offered!

Very few of these units remaining, but nothing with this amazing city view on this level.

Floor plan + view attached.

Also note: the Penthouse suites were recently released....and they START at $1,890,900+GST [this one actually sold too] for 2,057 sqft. That's nearly $920/sqft.

We are asking $699/sqft for our Sub-Penthouse suite...

I look forward to hearing from you!

1544732299926.png

1544732300075.png
1544732300355.png

do you $1mm like it?

Please take the time to review the information below as you may have a client looking for an early Christmas opportunity such as this!
Sending this out to a select few, as you are the best of the best here in the inner city.​
I have an assignment opportunity for this executive suite perched high in the sky at The Royal.​
31st floor | 1,431 sqft | 2 parking stalls | offered at $999,900 [including GST]​
Full commissions offered!​
Very few of these units remaining, but nothing with this amazing city view on this level.​
Floor plan + view attached.​
Also note: the Penthouse suites were recently released....and they START at $1,890,900+GST [this one actually sold too] for 2,057 sqft. That's nearly $920/sqft.​
We are asking $699/sqft for our Sub-Penthouse suite...​
I look forward to hearing from you!​
Sweet baby jesus that is a pretty view. Congratulations to whoever gets this penthouse apartment. The price is actually not too shabby either, especially for the location and the size.

Back