The Hive | 27m | 9s | Jemm Properties | LOLA

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Probably just getting prepped, but it of course was appealed again. The hearing dates (because they anticipate it will take 2 days) are April 7th and 12th, so will still be another 6 weeks or so before they get their full DP approval (hopefully):
Appeal number 2022-0006: https://www.calgarysdab.ca/active-appeals.html
They can only appeal it twice correct?

MichaelS

Member Bio
Reaction score
They (the public) can appeal each development permit. This is a brand new development permit, after JEMM cancelled the last one due to the appeal, and re-applied for this new one. If JEMM cancels this one and resubmits again, the same person can still appeal.

Tarsus

Member Bio
Reaction score
Probably just getting prepped, but it of course was appealed again. The hearing dates (because they anticipate it will take 2 days) are April 7th and 12th, so will still be another 6 weeks or so before they get their full DP approval (hopefully):
Appeal number 2022-0006: https://www.calgarysdab.ca/active-appeals.html
I don’t know if this ever happens, but I wonder if the developer has already talked to people at the city and the city has told them the proposal looks good and so they are getting prepared for when it does go through.

Alex_YYC

Member Bio
Reaction score
ED99D9F0-DC90-4972-A934-72DD2FCCC965.jpeg

JTron

Member Bio
Reaction score
This one made it through SDAB, at long last. Construction soon?
I think you’re correct. I don’t remember which day it was but I drove past there and there and there was a pick up truck and a yellow vest dude on the site. Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough time to see what was going on.