The Guardian | 147m | 44s | Hon | IBI Group

Hi,
Perhaps some of the Best Answers would B by Asking the Owners how They find the Towers on the Over All. Opinions will Vary but It
gives You Ideas etc to Go by. Good Luck.
Tnx,
Operater.

I believe few units are listed on Airbnb! rent a unit for couple nights to check the building out...same goes for many condos in the city. you can also see reviews from other people that rented in a building as they point out small detail.
Awesome idea, and you're right almost all new condo towers have a few Airbnb units.

I've heard the elevators in the guardian take forever. I had some friends who lived on lower floors and they would press the elevator button, go for a shower, come out, and the elevator still wouldn't have come.
If this is true that is atrocious, and cause for an immediate pass on this building. How could anyone live above the 7th floor with elevators like this? What is the point? You certainly wouldn't have a fast inner-city commute, as you would spend more time waiting for the elevator than in traffic.

Nice to see a little colour on a gloomy day

IMG_8632.JPG
IMG_8637.JPG
IMG_8636.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8632.JPG
    IMG_8632.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 709
  • IMG_8637.JPG
    IMG_8637.JPG
    331.6 KB · Views: 703
  • IMG_8636.JPG
    IMG_8636.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 747
I don't think that house is going to last too much longer if someone doesn't start doing some maintenance on it. The balloons look pretty cool though.

Damn thats freaky, the balloons and run down house looks like the one place where the clown lived under in "IT"

Or better yet, the house gets restored. I don't know the history, but iirc it's a heritage house.

Hi,
Piece of History? Maybe, then Maybe Not. Depends on the Dvlpr as such. Will B interested to see what happens in the Up Coming Months really.
Guess time will tell.

Tnx,
Operater.

Apparently CMLC will take care of the Enoch Sales house now that they are driving the development in that area.

Good to hear. It's nice that some of Victoria Park is being saved.

Interestingly i recall hearing enoch sales house was to be incorporated into a hotel development as a separate amenity/restaurant type building a few years back. Hotel pulled out from what i recall.

Yeah, that was the Marriott ClubSport proposal.

Back