The Forge | 16.5m | 6s | Kanas | Gibbs Gage

There's a new DP for this project. Looks like they've watered down the architecture a wee bit. The new renders still look okay, but I really liked the original.

Anyways, I'm glad this project isn't dead. I was beginning to have my doubts. Once this and Argyle are finished University Ave will pretty much be a complete main street! Here's hoping these wrap up in the next 2 or 3 years!

Sorry I didn't include renders, my phone's having issues with the pdf, but you can download the renders on DMAP

There's a new DP for this project. Looks like they've watered down the architecture a wee bit. The new renders still look okay, but I really liked the original.

Anyways, I'm glad this project isn't dead. I was beginning to have my doubts. Once this and Argyle are finished University Ave will pretty much be a complete main street! Here's hoping these wrap up in the next 2 or 3 years!

Sorry I didn't include renders, my phone's having issues with the pdf, but you can download the renders on DMAP
GwvtjFl.jpg

UHcBbWx.jpg
DP2021-9065 - Proposed Architectural Plans 2021-12-16 - 11MB-5.png

This is a different project, Kanas was not involved in the first project. This one might be better dead than as now proposed.

Back