The Fifth | 17m | 5s | Arlington Street | NORR

Most guys I've seen on site for months... Looks like they're changing the fencing? Wonder it that means something...
15934524805211933775401314849907.jpg

Most guys I've seen on site for months... Looks like they're changing the fencing? Wonder it that means something...View attachment 254809
Appreciate all the regular updated on this small but important corner. Nerd-ily, It's got me curious to see their detailed project plan and gantt chart for an explanation of all these random fellas showing up, paving a few things, disappearing, months go by, change a fence for some reason, take fence down, disappearing, dig a hole, fill it in again, shift a curb, put it back etc. It seems quite random and haphazard from an outsider's perspective.

Coming spring 2021 ... meaning move in then? I find it hard to believe that they will be able to complete this and be move-in ready in 9-10 months. Their track record on The Windsor would suggest they are over promising and most certainly will under deliver.

They’ve added a temp sidewalk with paved ramp down the curb. It’s definitely going ahead.

3ADF4985-7304-4E80-9720-718FF29DA160.jpeg

Back