Votes: 43 66.2%
  • 3 So So

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • 4 Not Very Good

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 5 Terrible

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
It’s a go. What you see happening there now is site prep work, but the day after Stampede ends, the heavy equipment will be rolling in.
I went by this on the way in to work this morning and there was action going on. I'll try and take a walk over there sometime today, and see what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I am Hoping this Project will add More Interest in the Downtown Commercial Core, We sure could use It.
Tnx,
Operater,

I'm not sure how much additional night time action we can expect from a mid range chain hotel. It's still a vast improvement on a parking lot.

I heard this one got it's building permit released last week.
I haven't been by the site to see if there is any action yet.

I heard through the grapevine that construction will be starting soon.
I heard this one got it's building permit released last week.
I haven't been by the site to see if there is any action yet.
I passed by the site yesterday and there wasn't any activity.

Hi,
I Hope to Get Out this Wkd if All Goes Well. I Want to View This as a Site to Look Over. Not sure if Work has Started but Worth a Look See..
Tnx,
Operater.

I'm sure they are going to start mobilizing the site and do the demo for all the existing crap in the coming weeks with actual excavation starting late summer. Overall a great GGA project that was actually in collaboration with a design architect from London originally before it got handed off to the local office to take over the design development onwards.

They might be mobilizing today as we speak. There were a couple guys on site just before the noon hour. They were opening the gates to the construction fencing, not sure if anything else was going on.

Back