Votes: 24 58.5%
  • So so

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They still have a couple of years of work left to do on the first one anyway.

tenor.gif

Looks like all the balcony trees have been planted now, finishing touches going in. :)

I don't expect the trees to do very well, for the same reasons mentioned by @Mountain Man. Smaller shorter shrubs is probably a better way to go, but ultimately time will tell. We'll watch what happens with the ones at N3.

I don't expect the trees to do very well, for the same reasons mentioned by @Mountain Man. Smaller shorter shrubs is probably a better way to go, but ultimately time will tell. We'll watch what happens with the ones at N3.

Surely if you can pay $7 million for a condo you can find a solution to keep your balcony tree alive - I am no arborist but it feels like a solvable problem given enough resources?

Alpine shrubs seem like a good rooftop choice, but if they can keep those trees full of leaves I’ll be very happy.

The trick is finding smaller shrubs or smaller trees that adapt well to pots or planters. There are lots of trees that can handle a bit of cool wind, but planters and pots are tough go.

Surely if you can pay $7 million for a condo you can find a solution to keep your balcony tree alive - I am no arborist but it feels like a solvable problem given enough resources?
Hopefully the pay an arborist or landscape expert to choose the right kinds of trees, and maybe have an arborist/botanist come ion regular to check on them....seeing as the cost wouldn't be crazy in comparison to the price of the condo.

Trees or no trees, this one turned out better than I expected. Hopefully the trees do okay, they'll look great in the summer.

Back