Votes: 24 58.5%
  • So so

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a shame from a owners perspective that they are taking so long, but I think once they move in and check out their views, they'll be quite happy.

20190130_095320.jpg

whats with that foreground? cant think of there being a wasteland nearby. is that the area for the second tower?

Does this one not look significantly different then the reading on the OP and even their website?

I was inside the building last week. I am now told spring possessions. That could mean anywhere from April to June. They still have a lot of interior work to do.

20 standard suites + 3 penthouses, out of a total 106 homes are left. The project launched in the spring of 2014. That is 83 sold in almost 5 years. In competition, there was only one other luxury condo project (The Rivers) selling around the same time.
The luxury high rise market in Calgary was never strong but it makes you wonder if there ever will be one again.

I misunderstood going ahead meant construction is imminent. Call me disappointed to read they are renovating the sales office for a phase 2 launch.

Yeah it would be nice to get phase two built to finally finish up all the riverside lots. It's the last major hole to fill in.

Back