Votes: 24 58.5%
  • So so

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Throw Burg Khalifa on that list. It's pretty common. Concord is only 17 floors too.

Depends on the picture. The curtain wall in the first picture looks pretty. The window wall in the second photo is pretty average.
I doubt they would be using curtain wall for one part, and window wall for the other. There are no exposed weld plates in the concrete, so I'd guess it's a window wall system, hopefully higher end given the cost of the units!

It looks quite high end so far. I am optimistic (I know, shocking, right?!) :p

I doubt they would be using curtain wall for one part, and window wall for the other. There are no exposed weld plates in the concrete, so I'd guess it's a window wall system, hopefully higher end given the cost of the units!

Vancouver and Toronto have many towers that are curtain wall and window wall. i'm not expecting that here. The amenity area in photo one has curtain wall while the units in photo 2 has window wall. Tower bases are always a little different from the residential floors.

Rode by this morning and looked at the glass, looks pretty good, mostly clear with a bit of a reflective coating on it. Pretty much what I would expect on a high end condo right beside the river pathway.

IMG_4639.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4639.JPG
    IMG_4639.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 449
Yeah, that glass looks pretty promising. It reminds me of the The River in Mission...another condo for the fancy pants set (and one of the few that actually seems to live up to the luxury label).

Not quite as sold on the foreground of that photo though.

The glass is much better than I expected. If was ambivalent about Concord, but now I'm looking forward to seeing more.

For such a prominent location, this is a major win for the city.

Looks very promising so far...also any decent new building that will block another view of Shaw is more than welcome!

Looking very sharp. This is one of my favorite developments, not just because I think it looks good, but because it is one of the final puzzle pieces from ensuring every lot along the river is developed. I'm most looking forward to the giant fountain/skating rink garden that will be in between both towers. Once this project and the landscaping around the peace bridge is complete, this area will be a prime spot along the river. Any idea when the second tower will go up?

Back