The Block on 4th | ?m | 4s | Indevelopments

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
No development permit for this one, so probably more of a concept for the time being. The developer (Indevelopments of Calgary) is proposing it as office condominiums.

Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 862
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 583
Nice, where is this located?

I think it's on 4th St in the Mission area where the Peking Dragon restaurant currently sits.
That's the spot. I've seen the leasing sign there.

My impressions are: Love it. It's a combination of modern, retro, old warehouse window and beton brut all in one. Kinda looks like something you would see in Architectural digest in the late 60's.

I really like it too. Fourth Street in Mission is a great spot for something like this. Can't wait to see it go ahead.

Well this would easily be the best building in Mission then. Great neighbourhood it is, but a pretty one it is not.

I'm a big fan of the Maxwell Bates building. Actually this one kind of reminds of it, similar windows and white brick instead of brown.

Same here man, I love that view say from across the street from Wurst. It's really cool.

Precisely!

When you drive down 4th looking at the view around the blue hour times, it's fantastic. Same for a bit later when it's dark.

Back