Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
I counted 12 malfunctioning strips on the south facade when I took my dog for a walk up the Mission bluffs last night.

5AD48E9C-3A2F-4D9E-81E0-5A3EDD67EFE6_1_201_a.jpeg

I can’t believe the Bow still has missing mullion caps. Is it the section on the eastern corner?
I wish I was surprised, but HR REIT cares about nothing other than making money for its investors.The only reason the Bow wasn't a bland crappy box like HR's other properties is because at the time Encana pushed them on it, wanting something iconic for their new headquarters. I'm not the least bit surprised they are leaving the mullions off. They'll put them on if there's ever a new tenant who asks for it, or if they sell the building.

The north side is definitely a lot worse for burned out lights compared to the south side. There is an unfortunate combination of burned out lights on the north side that, once a friend pointed it out, means I can't look at Telus Sky without thinking of this scene from Austin Powers....

Are you sure it's not because of the adjacent building north of it that is blocking the lower half?

Back