Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Noticed the plus 15 is open on this and took a walk thru it really looks great. Sad to see most of the plants on the wall are dead or very close to it. Wonder if there is an issue with the water system?
Thanks for the information outoftheice. I did the tour on Sunday. Have essentially the same pictures as Surreal. They are offering pretty insane lease incentives. (2 bedrooms for a year gets you half price on 6 months. 1 Bedroom for a year gets you 4 months at half price)

The person doing the tour for me also took me to the green wall. Said the are still working on it. Said they had replacement plants ready to go once they fix the issues.

Window cleaning crane is broken, not even being looked at. Lots of deficiencies on the exterior not being repaired due to this. Second hand info from my foreman who is prepping our work there on the 60th floor.

Thanks for the information outoftheice. I did the tour on Sunday. Have essentially the same pictures as Surreal. They are offering pretty insane lease incentives. (2 bedrooms for a year gets you half price on 6 months. 1 Bedroom for a year gets you 4 months at half price)

They have pretty insane lease rates. Before the incentives, the units on RentFaster are in the $3.10-3.30 per square foot per month range; I think only ParkCentral is at that rate. After the incentive is included, they drop to $2.60-2.75 per sf, which is only a bit higher than other high end newer buildings, like Portfolio and SoDo. More standard newer buildings, like Hat East Village and Versus, run closer to $2.20/sf.

From Westbank's Instagram...

84A9D5C1-8318-4F4F-87CF-6F4B3FFB6A1D_1_201_a.jpeg

This sunset display is absolutely awesome this evening. My photos wouldn't do it justice... If you see this in time, go look!

Back