Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

1564427700772.jpeg

dont think ill ever get tired of this building

I have very few qualms about how this building turned out- it is definitely the magnum opus of our current skyline.

That being said, I feel like these cantilever sections look much less interesting/ useful (and smaller?) than they did in the renderings. If I recall, the lower one was to be part of a restaurant- it looks as though it maybe added ~2 tables worth of space? and looks kind of silly. It feels like a weird place to have "cheaped out" considering how spectacular the rest of the build is. Perhaps i'm just being a curmudgeon today.

Here is a completion update from CalgaryPuck:

rotten42;7182724 said:
I bit of an update as to when this building will be finished. They are having all sorts of issues with the building envelope sealing properly on the 59th and 60th floors. The schedule now stands at floor 59 (Double) being finished December 2019 and the 60th floor (Triple) being done February 2020.

The building should be buttoned up by October and the office floors are in the lower half. They have suites booked for the first week of September. It will take some doing to have the facade up in the hoist units by then

Yes....starting the installs for the furniture for Telus as we speak. Starting on floor 10 (executive floor) and working their way down. They still have yet to order 4 and 5 so, that might end up being late December or January. Every time we set dates, they keep pushing them back.

Back