• 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
00-IMG_3875.jpg

If you are up at the top of Telus Sky, I would be forever grateful if you took pics of the inside or any of the work at the top :D

Unfortunately not necessarily an opportunity that I may get again. Progress in the residential portion is not really where I would have thought it would be and was a little hectic near the top as the consensus is that the skip will be coming down shortly so lots of trades trying to make sure they get everything in that they need.

It's kind of getting embarrassing seeing how long it's taking them to finish just the exterior. Feels like this project has been under construction forever. I was really hoping to show my family thats coming into town the light show but sigh, guess another stampede we'll finally get to enjoy it.

It's kind of getting embarrassing seeing how long it's taking them to finish just the exterior. Feels like this project has been under construction forever. I was really hoping to show my family thats coming into town the light show but sigh, guess another stampede we'll finally get to enjoy it.

West village towers:

I'm curious as to why they changed from concrete construction to steel framing for for the last few floors. Anyone know?

Back