• 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Simply fantastic. Thank you Kevin!

The light display is pretty amazing, a bonus to an already amazing building. This building really is amazing. I had friends from Europe visiting last week, and when we went downtown, they noticed Telus Sky right away without me having to point it out. It's definitely going to be a landmark.

z-2018-04-18 136-2.jpg

Hi.
I know it will B what? A Year or so B 4 its all finished etc. It will B Interesting to See what Kind of Light Show this Bldg will
Display with Offices, Condos/Apts plus what ever Else there is Once the Bldg is Completed. Most Interesting to see.

Tnx,
Operater.

I have to wonder, with a dedicated elevator to the Sky Offices levels, any chance of a new observatory and restaurant instead of offices on that tiny floor plate? I don't think we've heard the name of the lessee for those. Pipe dream probably, but is it possible?

I have to wonder, with a dedicated elevator to the Sky Offices levels, any chance of a new observatory and restaurant instead of offices on that tiny floor plate? I don't think we've heard the name of the lessee for those. Pipe dream probably, but is it possible?
An observation deck is easily possible, a restaurant might be difficult.

Back