Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Right now they look the same height, and Telus Sky still has two more floors to go, so from that angle Telus Sky should look a good bit taller when topped out.
What a beautiful building. It's only about 3% taller than the Suncor so might be tough to see the difference depending on the viewing angle, but either way really adds a sense of big-city urbanism of a cluster of hulkingly tall towers. I'm on Stephen Ave most days and the tourists seem to take as many pictures of Telus as they do of anything else. As our last 200m tall building for a good while, I doubt it could have turned out better.

Another shot featuring all four of the Western Titans, from yesterday.

fullsizeoutput_128b.jpeg

Are these now known as The Big Four?

I call them the Western Giants or Western Titans.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_128b.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_128b.jpeg
    286.2 KB · Views: 517
I really like this photo. Before Construction commenced, and before the renderings were released, and if IIRC, Druh Farrell teased us with the notion that it was an awkward teenage girl. And it is. I call it 'Twisted Sister' and I'll always call it that!

Not to be that guy, but I believe she referred to it as a lady among all the men.

@Nimbus
I thank you for the correction to my recollection. Truth matters. I speculate that I read her description as you posted and looked at the renderings through Druhs lens. That spawned my own derivative notion of an 'awkward teen age girl'. I further twisted my interpretation because I liked the metaphor of Twisted Sister.

Hi,
I Will Include the Hanover Bldg Even if Its only 26 Flrs. Not Much but Its Still Part of the Towers in the Areas as Such. The Only thing Missing is the
Bldg that Never Went up was Where the York Hotel used to B.
Tnx,
Operater.

Back