Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
This is turning out to be one of my favourite skyscrapers ever. It's like it declares the end of the age of international style glass boxes as it pixelates into the sky. Plus, something about all those emergent patterns with the lighting and shadows makes it easy to stare at.

Because we obviously can't get enough of this tower!

20180414_130453.jpg

Attachments

• 20180414_130453.jpg
    20180414_130453.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 391
That centre street drive gives a truly fantastic view of DT lol. The 4 tallest buildings clustered together, layered on top of each other like that, just gorgeous.

The other really neat view I've found is from the southbound Red C-train line, coming around the corner right after the SAIT station. Gives you this massive panoramic view of all of DT together.

I really like the view from Shaganappi Golf course or even from COP. I find the layering with all the condos building up to the taller buildings in the background really make our skyline like dense. It's too bad the mountains weren't East of downtown and only like 30 kilometers away.

I with you guys on the 'we can never get enough of pics of this tower' mentality. I could look at this tower all day long.

Yeah, even the silver balcony door frames seem to be becoming more of a positive than a negative.

When it's all said and done this will be one of the most beautiful buildings in North America, especially when it's all lit up at night.

I think fair to say that it'll be an arguable contender for nicest modern skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.

It's definitely turning out to be a fantastic tower. I still think Vancouver House may edge it out due to a combo if it having the more dramatic orientation, the white material, and the unique location next to the bridge. However Telus Sky does have more height going for it.

Either way, pretty cool. And taller or not, I'll take it over the boring-ass Stantec Tower any day.

Back