• 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Hi All,
At 50 Floors so Far I can assume that if all goes well this Project should reach the 60th Flr by June or July at the Latest. Its Starting to look really nice.

Tnx,
Operater.

Hi, what do they mean by serviced apartments? is it like a Hotel?

They are marketing them as executive rentals, so something between the lines of the Marriott Residence Inn and a typical luxury apartment development. No public word on what company will be managing the units yet.

I've always thought Vancouver house would turn out better than TS, but I am really starting to love the shape and proportions of this building. The way it contrasts with the Bow, Brookfield, and Suncor, really makes it stand out. I think Calgary is going to end up with a very special building.

They are marketing them as executive rentals, so something between the lines of the Marriott Residence Inn and a typical luxury apartment development. No public word on what company will be managing the units yet.
It might be the developer, Westbank, who is managing the building. They have other rental properties in Toronto and Vancouver on their website and it looks like they are facilitating the inquiries.

The completion for this project is listed as 2018, should i still be expecting a 2018 completion or is that unrealistic? And also, will this building be connected to the +15?

The completion for this project is listed as 2018, should i still be expecting a 2018 completion or is that unrealistic? And also, will this building be connected to the +15?

Yes it's realistic, we're only 3.3 months into the year and this only has 10 floors to go to top-out. Cladding will could feasibly be topped out by late August or so, with occupation (potentially) by December? No solid way to know, but it's definitely possible. Yes it will be connected to the primary +15 network via Hanover Place.

April 11

twitterapr3.jpg

Attachments

• twitterapr3.jpg
    twitterapr3.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 296

Back