Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Very cool article. Should only be another month or two until we see the lobby floor taking shape. Very excited to see this project progress as it may very well end up being the nicest tower in Canada :)

This is the first time I've been by the site in person in a couple of weeks. They looked pretty busy today.

Telus Sky Pit.jpg

Attachments

• Telus Sky Pit.jpg
    Telus Sky Pit.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 592
I'm ashamed to say that I completely forgot about the Telus sky project until last week when I walked past it lol. They've made some good headway since the last photo.

The rumours have always been capping off the residential. There still about 25 floors to go.

I don't buy it. It's not worth digging the deepest hole in the city and putting empty offices on top just to cap it before the residential and prominence that gives the building its value.

It would be a real shame if they capped it off, considering how beautifully designed it is, and by a great architect. The design needs to remain whole, as the tower as a whole is like a piece of art. It would be better to cap off a building with a mediocre design like the Stantech tower in Edmonton.

Back