Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
I thought that the rumours were that it would be capped after the office component, not at grade.
The rumor was that it was to be capped off at the office portion, but it came from one person who has thrown around rumors before. I've heard from two different sources that it isn't going to be capped. Time will tell, but I believe it was to be capped word would be out by now.

I thought that the rumours were that it would be capped after the office component, not at grade.

It's crazy right now. I've heard absolutely everything about this project. Best action is to draw no conclusions and just wait and see. We should know about the at grade stoppage shortly. Others like the residential cap or the reduction in size in a year or two.

The rumor was that it was to be capped off at the office portion, but it came from one person who has thrown around rumors before. I've heard from two different sources that it isn't going to be capped. Time will tell, but I believe it was to be capped word would be out by now.

I reached out to BIG, and their people tell me it's just a rumour. No word from Westbank either way.

The core of the building is now at ground level. It won't be long until we see if it will be capped, though I am certain it won't be.

Good to hear. The rumors I had heard from are from a source that has been wrong before, so I hadn't hit the panic button yet. Still it's good to hear that it doesn't look like it will.

It's moving very fast thanks to the tiny site it's on. I think this tower will appear slender even from the wide angle.

Exactly, it's cool it's scary! To think that this will be taller than Suncor, but slimmer has really got my excited to watch the construction.

Exactly, it's cool it's scary! To think that this will be taller than Suncor, but slimmer has really got my excited to watch the construction.

I believe it will come in at number 3 once the current wave of construction is complete. 1. Brookfield, 2. Bow and 3. Telus Sky.

It's pretty cool that within the span of 10 years only one building which was previously in the top 5 will still be there. 4. will be Suncor and 5. will be 8th Ave Place.

I didn't know there was talk of capping Telus Sky. That would have sucked big time.

For those who are unaware, there is a peep hole into the construction site at the 1st Street C-Train station. I went for a bit of a walk at lunch today and stopped by. It looks like the core of the tower is only a floor below grade now. Hopefully we'll be able to see it above the hoarding in a month or two.

Back