Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
They are in the outside of the window frame, so most residents probably won't even notice unless they see a reflection in another building. That or every suite is like the scene in Shanghai in Skyfall lol

And if they have a problem with it, too bad. They knew they were signing a lease in the largest piece of public art in the Western Hemisphere.

Vancouver House seems like its turning more heads to me its an upside down version of Telus Sky

Yet it's nowhere near as tall and doesn't have a permanent public art piece installed into its facade. Hence my post haha 🤣

Took a long walk to get away from research paper writing, ended up at Telus Sky. Here are the results 😁 The one at the bottom is a link to the video I took.

1A80AA99-197E-47F1-8E3E-FD1BF9A60D53.jpeg
4AA46F0C-634B-418E-AAD3-16BD6064236F.jpeg
28DBA989-9E8C-44FE-91F0-B2042D4C383F.jpeg
7EAFA9F7-2E4E-45E5-B90E-3C5896EA89DB.jpeg

And three of the videos I took...

Last edited:
Vancouver House seems like its turning more heads to me its an upside down version of Telus Sky
Im working in front of Vancouver House and let me tell you, that building doesn't stack up to the Telus Sky. In fact, when I show some of my co workers pictures of Telus Sky, especially the lit ones, their always at awe. Theres just something more premium with office /mixed used towers over residential towers.

It definitely gets a lot more attention because Vancouver, people don't associate architecture with Calgary unless it's a beige suburb lol. Vancouver House is a gorgeous building though, it deserves all the attention it gets.

Back