• 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

Zoom

Member Bio
Reaction score
I much prefer Telus Sky to Vancouver house, except fore the color choice. I love the brightly colored panels of Vancouver House, but prefer everything else about Telus Sky.
Does anyone else agree that Telus Sky is a lot more aesthetically pleasing than Vancouver House? I always thought they were the ying and yangs to each other because of the inverted shape and colours. But I'm really happy that we got Telus Sky because I feel like the narrow top and the morphing shape is better appreciated with Telus Sky. Not meant to be a pissing match, but just a personal preference.

LloydBraun

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone else agree that Telus Sky is a lot more aesthetically pleasing than Vancouver House? I always thought they were the ying and yangs to each other because of the inverted shape and colours. But I'm really happy that we got Telus Sky because I feel like the narrow top and the morphing shape is better appreciated with Telus Sky. Not meant to be a pissing match, but just a personal preference.
Yep. First thought seeing Vancouver house first hand was: "hmm, that looks really chunky". Vancouver House is a feat of engineering and a very cool design response, but I'm glad we get Sky. It's more elegant.

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
Used to be a restaurant up there called Traders and they had tables out in that space on occasion, think that place has been closed for a while now.