Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
How stoked are we all for this?! :D

WESTBANK_TELUS3_RESTAURANT_FINAL-V03.jpg

Now that the crane is down, how long will it take to fill in the plywood column that is visible on the east side? I have family coming to visit at the end of June, would love it if the tower was more "complete" looking by the. I know, really critical to the project schedule, but still....

Now that the crane is down, how long will it take to fill in the plywood column that is visible on the east side? I have family coming to visit at the end of June, would love it if the tower was more "complete" looking by the. I know, really critical to the project schedule, but still....
Haha same, I was thinking we would be all done by now so I can show some relatives from abroad this beauty. I still get friends asking me when it'll be done since I worked there for a bit last year but at this point I just say "I don't know," pretty much gave up on a timeline. I know when we were nearing the last few floors, many of the trades were behind quite a bit on the interior side of things like plumbing. I just want the structural exterior to be cladded and lit up ASAP.

I think about that often. We have a lot of tall buildings in the city but the majority are unremarkable from a global perspective. Telus Sky would be a remarkable building in any city in the world.
This tower is really something. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky we are to get a tower like this.

Back