• Total voters

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Simply fantastic. Thank you Kevin!

Surrealplaces

Member Bio
Reaction score
The light display is pretty amazing, a bonus to an already amazing building. This building really is amazing. I had friends from Europe visiting last week, and when we went downtown, they noticed Telus Sky right away without me having to point it out. It's definitely going to be a landmark.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,
I don't get Downtown much as a Iive down by Chinook Mall. Haven't had a Chance to hear who is taking up the Office Space.
Am I correct to Assume Telus has Most of that Space
Tnx,
Operater.

Operater

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi.
I know it will B what? A Year or so B 4 its all finished etc. It will B Interesting to See what Kind of Light Show this Bldg will
Display with Offices, Condos/Apts plus what ever Else there is Once the Bldg is Completed. Most Interesting to see.

Tnx,
Operater.

darwink

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have to wonder, with a dedicated elevator to the Sky Offices levels, any chance of a new observatory and restaurant instead of offices on that tiny floor plate? I don't think we've heard the name of the lessee for those. Pipe dream probably, but is it possible?

Chinook Arch

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have to wonder, with a dedicated elevator to the Sky Offices levels, any chance of a new observatory and restaurant instead of offices on that tiny floor plate? I don't think we've heard the name of the lessee for those. Pipe dream probably, but is it possible?
An observation deck is easily possible, a restaurant might be difficult.