Sunalta Heights | 88.39m | 27s | Housing One | S2 Architecture

Nice photos! It's still kind of bizarre to me that we have three major projects under construction in what is a pretty crappy area of Sunalta/Beltline - hopefully it will spur some change for the better.
I'm hoping it'll help improve 10th ave in general. 10th ave is getting some traction these days, but it's a slow pace, maybe this will help speed it up. Interestingly, the 10th ave portion west of 14th is actually pretty solid, all they way to Crowchild. It's the portion between 5th and 14th that could use some love.

3734E410-8796-4103-84FF-0B30BBAB12FF.jpeg

I'm hoping it'll help improve 10th ave in general. 10th ave is getting some traction these days, but it's a slow pace, maybe this will help speed it up. Interestingly, the 10th ave portion west of 14th is actually pretty solid, all they way to Crowchild. It's the portion between 5th and 14th that could use some love.
Crazy that the city spends millions on street scape redevelopment on an area like 17th and 37th SW but 10th Avenue, you know, where people actually walk, nope sorry. Makes zero sense.

Crazy that the city spends millions on street scape redevelopment on an area like 17th and 37th SW but 10th Avenue, you know, where people actually walk, nope sorry. Makes zero sense.
Don't forget the urban mecca of 61 Avenue SW!

The City's capital allocation strategy for things like this needs work (is there a strategy?).

Back