Sunalta Heights | 88.39m | 27s | Housing One | S2 Architecture

5DD89924-D550-4D0B-AADA-EAE5F4AE1D8A.jpeg
EDCB3A7B-2559-4C73-B5AB-1960BFC60757.jpeg

ITC who was acting as the general contractor in the tender process, has been informed that their services will no longer be required. Apparently Housing One is going to build this themselves. Not sure how that is going to work out.
Considering they’re managing the construction themselves, the project is flying.

True that is alot of parking for only 350 units.They must be planning on using it for other things as well.
IIRC it was a very high ratio, like 1 stall / unit. I am curious on the decision process from the developer to end up with such a high amount of parking when they probably would have been granted pretty aggressive relaxations if they had wanted them (TOD, walking distance from everything etc.)

IIRC it was a very high ratio, like 1 stall / unit. I am curious on the decision process from the developer to end up with such a high amount of parking when they probably would have been granted pretty aggressive relaxations if they had wanted them (TOD, walking distance from everything etc.)
It would have been easy to ask for a relaxation on parking being so close to an LRT station. Maybe Bronco made a deal with the Flames owners for more parking.

Holy crap they went from 0 to 100 in like a second 😳🍻

edit: oh Woops I thought this was the Hat across the street 🤣

Back