Stephen Avenue Place Revitalization | 155m | 40s | Slate

Ouuu super transparent. Looks promising.

It's a generic curtain wall. It doesn't live up to the double wide structural glass in the renderings.

It's a generic curtain wall. It doesn't live up to the double wide structural glass in the renderings.
Nice catch. I agree, it looks a bit disappointing compared to the renderings, but will hopefully still look good once it's all up.

Hi All,
I Know Next to Nothing About this Project except for What I have read on this Site as Such. As I don;t get DT
Much I am Dependent on this Site, It used to B Scotia Bank's Main Branch in Calgary. I Will Follow this
Project as I hope it will Add to the Betterment of the Mail. Hope if Its a Success things will Make for a Better
Stephen Ave in the Long Term - Here is Hoping.
Tnx, Operater.

80F08F05-5764-43FD-B2FB-9DDEBAABBF2C.jpeg

Nice find. Any guesses to what type of material will be used for the cladding with the birds? The rendering reminds me of the SAIT parkade.

I would diiieeee to see them redo the tower with white columns, white spandrel, and clear glass. Good lord. It's quite hideous as it is, worse even than BVS, same level as Sun Life Plaza ? . Even do black glass and black spandrel at the corner sections. Omg. So much modern.

I realize the previous design did not blend with the heritage look of Stephen Ave, but this design seems even further way from that.

I realize the previous design did not blend with the heritage look of Stephen Ave, but this design seems even further way from that.
A touch of modern doesn't hurt every once in a while. It's an upgrade of the 70's looking podium that was there so I'm happy.

Back