Uxborough Phase 1 | 45m | 14s | Western Securities | Gibbs Gage

Coop has zero involvement here, that is correct.

Hi All,

I Didn't Realize this Site and Brentwood were Two Different Sites. Don;t get Up N W Much. What I Do see is from the L R T TRAIN

Tnx,
Operater

Was wondering what was happening with this one, thanks for the update! Will have to go to Moose's before it closes, had a lot of good nights in that place.

Lol seriously? That is unreal! Woooooot.

The final tender was out on this one recently. They plan on starting construction this year with a mid-2021 completion. Looks like PCL is the general contractor.
Exciting news! I have always found it amazing it has taken as long as it did for larger-scale developers to acknowledge the NW hub area for appropriate higher density (SAIT, Foothills, U of C, Children's Hospital, Research Park). The city's development/block patterns of the 1960s-1990s certainly didn't help in the area.

looking forward to it!

Was wondering what was happening with this one, thanks for the update! Will have to go to Moose's before it closes, had a lot of good nights in that place.

I’ve got a buddy that is a bonafide regular there. We’ll have to get out for one last epic bash. Maybe they’ll let us eat peanuts and throw them on the floor like the good old days...

I was so disappointed when they stopped serving peanuts, that was half the fun of that place! Maybe we should so a SRC mini meet there before it closes, and we can all bring bags of peanuts!

Done!

Is there even a market for this anymore? TBH I would prefer construction not start here until they Cancer Centre is done, the area will be a total shit show if they both happen at the same time.

Back