Sovereign | 40.54m | 14s | Avi Urban | GEC

1547741131437.jpeg

1547741158834.jpeg

Happy to see density on far end of 17th progressing. Bonus with GEC designing. Would be a shame if it’s shadowing the north sidewalk, however. Is that the case? Calgary loves patio season...
I got a p;eek at the development permit a couple of years ago and can't remember the exact shadow layouts, but in the summer it was very little if any shadowing for the north side.

Yeah, GEC isn't designing this anymore.. It is now Gibbs, I think much of the design has been retained but there are I'm sure some differences. No tacky spires though..Unless it is a joint venture for the interiors which I doubt..
It will still be a great addition that fits nicely with the urban context. I think the main entry is off of 18ave side.

Yeah, GEC isn't designing this anymore.. It is now Gibbs, I think much of the design has been retained but there are I'm sure some differences. No tacky spires though..Unless it is a joint venture for the interiors which I doubt..
It will still be a great addition that fits nicely with the urban context. I think the main entry is off of 18ave side.
Thanks for the update Bokimon. Do you recall if there retail on the 17th ave side?

Back