Shaganappi Multi-Residential | 20.6m | 6s | Advent | Gravity Architecture

The DP that has been approved (project is actually under construction) is a different project from this MODA BLK60 one. It is just for the one lot, has 10 units (5 of which are "micro suites") and has been designed by FAAS. I don't think BLK60 is still a real project.

The DP drawings for this have now been posted. Thread title should probably be updated to Advent Development as the developer, and Gravity as the architect:

1681165378846.png

I was curious about this, and looked at the status of the Land Use Redesignation for LOC2022-0180 on the DMAP:

Hearing Scheduled A Council public hearing is scheduled for September 19, 2023. Public submissions to City Council must be received by the City Clerk between August 31, 2023 and before noon on September 12, 2023

This is a good solid project for the location, I wonder what kind of opposition it’ll get?
I guarantee there will be opposition, but they won’t have a lot to stand on as this is right across from an LRT station and the city knows this is exactly what is needed.

Back