Scarboro 17 | 15.85m | 4s | Bow Developments

The last couple of times I've gone past August, I haven't seen anyone on site, but there is some progress, maybe running a skeleton crew? I wonder if it's the same at this site?
I was just put on August today, commercial space has work going on, I think residential is being drywalled at the moment. I didn't notice any electricians on site today but that is not to say they are not on site. Also back side did have some guys working on the exterior but not up on the residential portion.

C03DB208-E2D7-4F27-A0A7-25D4E19F23B4.jpeg

From today, trailers seem to be gone. Advertisement for 2020 possessions remains but don’t see how that could be possible at this point.

That's what I was thinking. We have a foundation capable of supporting a significant structure already built. It will get scooped up sooner or later and hopefully apply for a DC or MU land use and get some retail space in there and a decently modern design.

I liked the shots of the interior, but the exterior was just horrendous. Not entirely sad to see it capped at ground for now, to be restarted later by another developer with better architectural sensibilities.

Back