Aeropark 18 | 18m | 6s | M2SC | Casola Koppe

Seems like RNDSQR might have had some financial issues last year. Looks like they've cancelled all their medium/higher density apartment buildings as they no longer appear on their website and are going back to their roots building more town/row homes with secondary suites.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems like they are bailing out of everything midsized or larger. I have no inside knowledge but I’m pretty certain they overextended themselves.

For a smaller company that did mostly townhome projects the change to projects like courtyard, 33, and flyover block, as well as the proposals for Inglewood, Bowness, and a couple of these other Marda loop ones was too much. They also had projects in Winnipeg iirc.

A new DP is in for this site, but I don't think it is RNDSQR anymore....
the DP drawings have now been posted:
1678681251167.png

1678681273894.png

1678681293882.png

1678681313353.png

The drawings also confirm this is Aeropark 18 by M2SC Realty Corp, so definitely no longer RNDSQR.

Looks decent enough. I prefer the old design, but this one is solid. I also feel like this one will probably get built, given M2SC has already built a couple of projects, and has another one u/c.

Back