Riverwalk | 45.11m | 12s | Campion | S2

It's in Cliff Bungalow, a dense growing neighborhood near the city center. Don't worry, those homes will be demolished and replaced next. Then this building will fit right in and you won't have to worry about it looking out of context😏
What’s appalling is the singe-family houses in Roxboro across the river, they should be demolished to fit into the urban context

appalling? maybe develop 20 or 30 empty blocks in the inner city first then get your torches and throw people out of their neighbourhood.
Ideally, we would all love to see empty blocks built out first but unfortunately, that's not possible. A lot of the owners of these empty blocks are just holding on for the land value appreciation or cashing in from leasing out parking to other companies. Meanwhile, someone, specifically a developer, sitting on a few decaying homes might have the pockets to build something right now rather than in the future.

Ideally, we would all love to see empty blocks built out first but unfortunately, that's not possible. A lot of the owners of these empty blocks are just holding on for the land value appreciation or cashing in from leasing out parking to other companies. Meanwhile, someone, specifically a developer, sitting on a few decaying homes might have the pockets to build something right now rather than in the future.

I don’t believe the homes in Roxboro are decaying.

94100C16-269B-4FA8-95FB-58FEFCA72FCE.jpeg

3 more floors

Last edited:
It would sure be nice if the south side of the Elbow river was apartment buildings with a pathway along it..

I don’t mind that the river has mansions along it, but really wish their yards didn’t go to the river. I rarely ever see anyone using those back yards or river frontage. It would get so much use as a public pathway.

its nice because its sfh, condos are waiting to be built in the rivers district but no one is beating down the door there. i dont get the need to destroy the nicest neighbourhoods in the city.
With the homes already built, I'm fine with leaving them there. For me the big thing is the river access, I wish there was a strip of land along the river that could be used for public pathway. I think the mansions along the river could coexist nicely with a public pathway.

Back