Redstone | 44m | 14s | Amble Ventures | NORR

Tarsus

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's hard to tell because of the tarps, but it looks like they are going with both stucco and spandrel. I'm surprised they didn't go with spandrel only like they did with 1215.

BKha

Member Bio
Reaction score
Question for the construction/architecture experts. Does anyone know what that green looking stucco material is? I'm praying that's not the final material.

Zoom

Member Bio
Reaction score
Question for the construction/architecture experts. Does anyone know what that green looking stucco material is? I'm praying that's not the final material.
Totally different type of material installation compared to their other project, 1215, which is almost the exact same building. 1215 was straight up window wall installation.

BKha

Member Bio
Reaction score
Has anyone been by Redstone lately? I'm wondering if the tarps are coming off yet.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the tarps on Redstone, but it sounds like Amble is still planning on launching their Yellowstone project once this one is finished. It's a fair bit taller an significantly nicer design. Hope that comes to pass!

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
No I don't. Just their website.

BKha

Member Bio
Reaction score
A while back someone posted that a reliable source had said that Yellowstone was going to start up right after Redstone was completed. That might have changed since with the economy, but that apparently was the plan.