Place 800 | 68m | 17s | Peoplefirst

Chinese_T

Member Bio
Reaction score
Peoplefirst will be converting Place 800 into 204 Units. No renderings at the moment.

For reference, 4th Street Lofts will have 270 units and Cornerstone has 112.

https://globalnews.ca/news/10587356/downtown-calgary-development-incentive-program-success/

afjwojofwjoaf.PNG

awfahwhfaw.PNG

Last edited:
I'm probably in the minority here but I don't hate it. It's sure better than the current form of beige box.

To me it looks like they're trying to tie the design of the +15 in to the building. Side note, is this the first residential conversion with a +15 connection? It's a pretty key piece of the network in that corner of downtown.

I'm probably in the minority here but I don't hate it. It's sure better than the current form of beige box.

To me it looks like they're trying to tie the design of the +15 in to the building. Side note, is this the first residential conversion with a +15 connection? It's a pretty key piece of the network in that corner of downtown.

Eau Claire Place II is currently undergoing residential conversion and has a +15 connection. But it's at the "end of the line" rather than the middle of the network.

Back