Oliver | 121.3m | 35s | Centron | Gibbs Gage

upload_2018-10-18_10-2-21.jpeg

spoke to a guy on sight who said this isnt the start of anything, that they are filling the excavation. not sure what that means though.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-18_10-2-21.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-18_10-2-21.jpeg
    272 KB · Views: 1,012
That's been circling around since this project was put on hold, though this is the first time I've seen this mentioned in over a year. Hopefully that happens!

I had heard a rumour that They were looking to turn these into residential rental projects, has anyone else heard this?
I've heard that here, but haven't heard any details anywhere else. It would make sense to go residential rental now, as office space isn't going to be viable anytime soon. Ironically the project across the street was going to be residential and was then changed to office space.

I think that would be hilarious! Centre 10 across the street was originally proposed as 2 residential towers (Midtown Calgary) and became office after the economy went bad in 2008, now this one is proposed as office and may be converted to residential now that the economy is shit again...

Last edited:
At somewhere around 150 meters, this will be a great transition down from the huge office towers of the CBD into the 80 to 120 meter towers of the Beltline.

Back