Place 10 | 121m | 35s | Centron | Gibbs Gage

John Wick

Member Bio
Reaction score
Well, that is disappointing news, although far from unexpected. Projects along the tracks on 9th & 10th are needed to bridge the divide between dt and the Beltline.
Hopefully it's not dead for too long.

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
That's been circling around since this project was put on hold, though this is the first time I've seen this mentioned in over a year. Hopefully that happens!

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I had heard a rumour that They were looking to turn these into residential rental projects, has anyone else heard this?
I've heard that here, but haven't heard any details anywhere else. It would make sense to go residential rental now, as office space isn't going to be viable anytime soon. Ironically the project across the street was going to be residential and was then changed to office space.

Mountain Man

Member Bio
Reaction score
I think that would be hilarious! Centre 10 across the street was originally proposed as 2 residential towers (Midtown Calgary) and became office after the economy went bad in 2008, now this one is proposed as office and may be converted to residential now that the economy is shit again...

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited:

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
At somewhere around 150 meters, this will be a great transition down from the huge office towers of the CBD into the 80 to 120 meter towers of the Beltline.