Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The sunset tonight was intense...

fullsizeoutput_1af8.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1af8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1af8.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 927
Man what a difference a week makes. lol. The last time there was a pic of Park Point from this angle, it was a total winter wonderland.

You won't be surprised to hear that second building representation is misleading. Even sales staff said it was shown for location, but not for height. I was told that the likelihood is that the 2nd tower is 28 stories high, so only 5 stories shorter than the first tower.

Not so good for anyone below 29th floor in existing building....! (But then they should have always known anyway). Developer still says they have no timeline on the 2nd tower (though of course they do behind closed doors, I'm sure).

I wonder if they have given up trying to sell the townhouse units as residences. Major oversight in the design. The common areas (fitness centre, outdoor party space) sit directly over top the bedrooms in these units. Knowing this, who would buy one of these? Only logical use would be retail/business spaces.

Very true. I looked into the unit on the SE corner, but in the end I was worried about the master bedroom being directly under a row of treadmills.

I wonder if they have given up trying to sell the townhouse units as residences. Major oversight in the design. The common areas (fitness centre, outdoor party space) sit directly over top the bedrooms in these units. Knowing this, who would buy one of these? Only logical use would be retail/business spaces.

Back